Saturday, November 14, 2009

Fabulous Fall Color

This year has been hectic, to say the least. I had a pipe burst above my kitchen in January during frigid Kansas City weather. The clean-up and repair resulted in a remodel, with the kitchen being bumped out to create eating space and a new screened porch added off the kitchen.

We had a beautiful fall with the early cold snap and wet weather. Since I was in a walking boot during much of the fall, I didn't get out with my camera. However, I decided during my remodel to add a fountain off my patio. The below photo shows the fountain and the one picture I took this fall with beautiful foliage.

The guy who laid the brick on my patio and built the fountain was a real artisan. I loved his name -- Maverick Pickering. Here's a link to his web site.

http://www.mavericklandscaping.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment